collect, use and share personal information from users of our products and services, and/or this website, www.saylambda.com (the "Site").
This Policy also applies to any of our other websites that post this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to websites that post different privacy statements. WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information
(such as your gender and occupation), date of birth, social security number, bank account information (such as account name, account
transaction history, account number, and routing number), as well as other information you directly give us, including on our Site,
text message, email, and/or in-person.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources.
We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example,
when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before
browsing to our Site,
pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies". Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website.
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer
until you delete them)
to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the
Site more useful to you and to
tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service through the Site,
by telephone, text message, and/or email.
- We use your personal information to send information
including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
We may share information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for
their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information with third parties and partners in order to fulfill services at your request.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer
of all or a part of our business
or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Benjamin Banneker Development Corporation, our agents,
customers, and others.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, and third-party service providers including, but not limited to,
services such as Google Analytics and Pendo to track your user stats.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. These non-marketing emails
cannot be opted out of. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you,
and emails that are operational in nature.
PHONE AND TEXT
We may call or text you, for example, to provide updates related to your business dealings with us.
Standard text message rates may apply and you always have the ability to opt out of future text messages.
You may send requests about personal information to us as provided in the Contact Information section below.
You can also request to change contact choices, opt out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information via the channels
provided in the Contact Information section below. You can also update communication preferences yourself in the “Account Settings”
section of your account or the app.
You can typically remove and reject cookies
from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or
reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
‘DO NOT TRACK’ REQUESTS.
Because we do not track our Site users over time and across third-party
websites, we do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ (DNT) signals.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change this Policy from time to time at our discretion.
If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above, and we will notify you about material changes by either sending an
email message to the email address you most recently provided to us or by prominently posting a notice on our Site.
We encourage you to periodically check back and review this Policy so that you will always know what information we collect,
how we use it, and with whom we share it.